Transfer story leaks

Anyone have any idea what causes them. I generally assumed it was a specific member of staff, but I've never been able to confirm this. Generally once I've replaced everyone who was at the club when I arrived the leaks cease, but maybe it has to do with something else as well. Anyone know?

Well, I just sacked EVERYONE in my backroom, let's see if I get any more leaks... Might be a while before I try and sign any more players though. Strangely enough though there is this kid I've been after for a while who rejected my side, which just made the last 16 of the Champions League, to join a Kiwi side on an amateur contract...

Can't remember which thread this is from and I have yet to try it myself, but maybe it works:

Hi guys, here's the guide to make bids undetected by other clubs.

1-Create a new shortlist and save it.

2- Go to view shortlist, set active shortlist, and UN-tick your saved shortlist from active, leaving only the default one.

3-From now on, all your players your make a bid for, go into your shortlist not active, therefore undetected by other clubs.

Take care

Only seems to happen to me whenever i`m close to making a signing of the season eg:- decent premier league player agrees to join my Division One side.

I blame the secretary telling her fella "You`ll never guess who came into our club today" :cool:

Well, I just sacked EVERYONE in my backroom, let's see if I get any more leaks... Might be a while before I try and sign any more players though. Strangely enough though there is this kid I've been after for a while who rejected my side, which just made the last 16 of the Champions League, to join a Kiwi side on an amateur contract...

Better sack the tea lady too.

Archived