asking price 51m, 2.5m offer accepted!!!!

You guessed it....Mr Tevez is the man involved. I am at the end of October 2013 and decided to put a cheeky bid in for him since he is still very unhappy....asking price of 51m but valued at 2.5 so I thought why not go with the value....with no negotiations offer accepted!! he then requests 165k pw with 4.7m agent fees....can only offer 135k pw and 4m agent...1st call rejected and comes back with happy with 160k pw and 4m agent....stick with my guns (1st offer was maximum i could offer!!) and he accepts 2nd time round and wants to have time to think...fingers crossed as I could do with another prolific striker, Delfouneso had great season last but not great now, only got agbonlahor and bent at the moment with fierro playing cup games

Guest narekmelik

Keep following Tevez's story. That's what is going to happen to him. Manchester City will sell him for ten times less than what he is worth.

He was valued around 51m by Man City for me too. I think this value only updates when someone asks about him or makes a bid. Anytime I made a bid they changed this value. His actual value always changed.

I think what happpened to you is that no-one enquired about Tevez for a couple years?

Archived