de gea is the difference between winning the league, and being completely useless

i conceded 8 goals in my first 16 league games, he breaks a finger in training and lindegaard concedes 7 in 4...are you freaking kidding me

really annoyed right now, 9 game winning streak followed by a 3 game winless streak...which will probably continue when i next play until de gea returns from injury!

You should try a player search for out of contract or expiring contract keepers. I got Carizzo and Szszcezny on a free doing that and Adler is refusing to sign a new deal with just over 6 months of his left to run in my game. Big clubs seem to struggle to keep their first choice keepers in this version for some reason

him and johnny evans havent, and wont play a single game for me, im tempted to play ben amos cuz lindegaard is really getting on my nerves...the one game in those 4 i kept a clean sheet, rooney missed a pen and i drew 0-0 :'( i was top 3 games ago, i'm third now

i might have to have a look at adler then if i can get him free.. wouldnt want to buy a good goalie cuz thats a position you dont really make subs in...could play league cup and champions league group to keep him happy!

PM me your address & I'll arrange for that missing/broken shift key to be replaced. :D

Archived