FM12 and Dynamic League Rep.

Hello all

I am some way into a save with FM10 and for a number of reasons I wasn't too keen in getting FM11. However, the new version does sound promising - and if a few creases can be ironed out, then I think I will give up my Histon save and buy the new version.

Skipping a version does tend to mean a lot of catch up, and I expect I will be a little lost for a while. But the dynamic league rep and new ability to turn leagues off and on sound promising. What I would like to know is how well the dynamic league rep works - and if there is any improvement to it in FM12? I've had some fun saves with teams from Holland and Sweden in the past, but ultimately get frustrated that success feels somewhat 'capped' as your league is still looked down on. So I'd be interested to know how other players have found dynamic league rep and how that has influenced their team choice. Can a third division Scottish team who rise through the ranks and experience European success make (over some time..) Scotland a footballing prime destination?

I'd be keen to hear your feedback. Bringing English teams through the ranks (to me) is a reasonable challenge - but the league rep helps. I think I'd like to start with a harder challenge, perhaps Belgium or Czech Republic - but long term, like to think that with success I can lure top players over.

Cheers

Paul

I played in San Marino on FM11 and brought the league up to equal the swedish premier. Think it was ranked aroung 40th in Europe, up from 550.

So it is really an exiting feature and something I have wanted for years. It makes it possible to take any club to be the best in the world. You should really try it out.

Archived