FM12 -Football Manager Fan San Marino Advanced 2012 by Fmanager86 & Ricerca Sammarinese FM

FMRevolution

FMA San Marino Advanced 2012 by Fmanager86 & Ricerca Sammarinese FM

We have recreated the championship of San Marino, using the Advancel Panel.

We have recreated all the real rules of the league, including the playoffs for the title are played by the first three in each group and have a particular format.

Created the Titan Cup and the Federal Trophy. Updated the teams with the Winter transfers.

In the folder that you download you will find two files:

-Football Manager Fan San Marino Advanced 2012 by Fmanager86 & Ricerca Sammarinese FM where the teams are set as a semi pro league and there is for the reserves and youth teams

-Football Manager Fan San Marino Advanced 2012 v.real by Fmanager86 & Ricerca Sammarinese FM where the teams are set out as amateurs and there are reserve teams and youth teams.

Choose whichever you prefer.

The file must be placed in C: \ Users \ User \ Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2012 \ editor data

This db was created by FM Research Sammarinese & Fmanager86 for http://fmadvanced.forumfree.it .

This db is compatible with 11.3.

Thanks and enjoy!

http://fmadvanced.forumfree.it/?t=59035536

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey , I'm enjoying San Marino league very much however I have question , my country coefficient rise to 43th place which means I should get 3 euro cup places (46th iceland gets 3 euro places) , but San Marino only qualifies 2 teams for euro cup??

hey , I'm enjoying San Marino league very much however I have question , my country coefficient rise to 43th place which means I should get 3 euro cup places (46th iceland gets 3 euro places) , but San Marino only qualifies 2 teams for euro cup??

I've also noticed it, but I have seen that increasing the ranking, increase places for the Champions ... sigames has probably set a limit of two teams that qualify for the Euro Cup for teams of San Marino

if you load

-FMA San Marino Advanced 2012 by Fmanager86 & Ricerca Sammarinese FM (where the teams are set as a semi pro league and there is for the reserves and youth teams)

foreigners gain San Marino nationality

you are using version v.real

Thanks for your answer ! I'm really enjoying this league, currently in year 2035 :D

Archived