Can Someone Please help regarding Font size

Hi All,

Is there anyway can change the font size as on the dark skin the font is too small and its givign me a headache so could only play the game for half an hour. I have seen other people have similar problems so is there anyway round this as at the moment its unplayable for me, the font etc in FM11 were fine and from checking are definately different, thanks

• Administrators
Hi All,Is there anyway can change the font size as on the dark skin the font is too small and its givign me a headache so could only play the game for half an hour. I have seen other people have similar problems so is there anyway round this as at the moment its unplayable for me, the font etc in FM11 were fine and from checking are definately different, thanks
We are aware that some are having issues with font (ie. it's not gone unnoticed), but the font size hasn't changed largely it is the font and the font rendering. You may be able to consult the Skinning Forum about using alternative fonts instead.

We are aware that some are having issues with font (ie. it's not gone unnoticed), but the font size hasn't changed largely it is the font and the font rendering. You may be able to consult the Skinning Forum about using alternative fonts instead.

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for your post, so there will be nothing official to help with this? as its making the game unplayable, thank you for your repsonse though

• Administrators

Yeah, appreciate the feedback in this regard. Definitely will take this into consideration, thanks once again.

*TONE PASSIONATE ;) - Why should we asking somebody else to sort out what you're paid to do? Poor SI. Screwing the UI up is a school-boy error.

Archived