change forum-format!

i have a suggestion, wich doesn't envolve the game..

i would love to see a change in the way the forum is organized, instead of having subforums, like "general discussion", "tactics and training" and so on, i would like it to be organized after game version, so when you go in to the forums, the first choice should be what game you want to read/discuss about, THEN you have subforums like "general discussion" and so on and so on...

in the period when SI realeases a new FM-version, the forums are all f*cked up since half the topics are about one game, the other half is about the previous version, and not everybody wirtes in the topic wich game they talk about.. all that confusion would be gone if all the games hade their own place!

don't know if this is something thats even possible to do, but in my view it would make a huuuuuuge diffrence!

actually it would create many forums, but chaos? not really... right know in the general discussions forum you have topics on both FM12 and FM11, and sometimes you need to read the whole thread just to know what game is beeing discussed.. thats very timeconsuming..

so yes, i agree on the whole "create more forums" thing...but it would deffinitly NOT create more chaos then there is in those periods when a new FM comes out..

actually it would create many forums, but chaos? not really... right know in the general discussions forum you have topics on both FM12 and FM11, and sometimes you need to read the whole thread just to know what game is beeing discussed.. thats very timeconsuming..

so yes, i agree on the whole "create more forums" thing...but it would deffinitly NOT create more chaos then there is in those periods when a new FM comes out..

I was trying to be funny. no sense of humor? :,)

The reason for it is how it is what milnerpoint pointed out..

they want to focus on the new game.

Archived