Contract Negotiation

Why can I not get this contract to be accepted, it's starting to get frustrating now.

lucasprofilecontractoff.png

lucasreportsscoutreport.png

Scout says I could get him on wages from £42,500 pw to £58,000 which seems fine to me, but ive offered over £58,000 three times now.

Even offered as much as I can offer still not accepted.

So which bonuses and clauses should i put in to get it accepted.

I hate it when the contract form is completely blanked out.

I hate it even more when they reject the first offer just like that. That's not a contract negotiation, that's trolling! Clearly, the problem isn't the contract you offer but the agent not liking you.

Might be worth trying him as a hot prospect, but that might reduce what you can offer him too much, it's a strange one indeed!!!

Players expect less wages and bonuses if they are lesser squad members. Try signing him on a lower squad status, he'll probably settle for less. You can always bump up his squad status immediately after he has signed, if you wish, with no penalty.

A perfect example of why I cannot wait for FM12 with it's more threshed out negotiations. Piethief (top name by the way) got it spot on though.

I tried to sign Sol Bamba from Leicester and he simply was asking far too much. I didn't want to 'walk away' because if I did that I knew I would be locked out of future negotiations. So I came up with every possible combination to knock him down and 'used in a squad rotation system' along with some hefty bonuses worked a treat.

In the end though the bugger refused to sign because my training facilities were rubbish :D

Another question worth asking is, what attributes of a scout define how good their wage estimates will be? And is your scout any good at those?

I have 3 scouts with Judging CA and PA at 20.

Scouted a AML from Palermo (Italian guy, not sure if he started there, im in 2016) and they all gave him 3.5 stars for CA and 4 stars for PA.

1st scout said his wage demands would ne around 60k-70k

2nd scout said 110k-120k

3rd scout said 80k-90k

I got him for 45k...........

when negotiations are blank i normally offer an honest squad status, the bottom end of what he wants on the scout report and then low signing and agent fees. after i have clicked 'suggest terms', the agent then changes them to what he wants and i negotiate from there.

i think key player, 36k signing fee and 40m release clause are the problems.

Why can I not get this contract to be accepted, it's starting to get frustrating now.

lucasprofilecontractoff.png

lucasreportsscoutreport.png

Scout says I could get him on wages from £42,500 pw to £58,000 which seems fine to me, but ive offered over £58,000 three times now.

Even offered as much as I can offer still not accepted.

So which bonuses and clauses should i put in to get it accepted.

Has no one noticed that in the screenshot is says the player would not be interested in joining the club at this time. I would have thought that this is why he wouldnt accept the contract.

Archived