the problem ive always had is this

Since the 3d match engine came out i have never been able to totally immerse myself in it,

so i've always stuck to 2d classic mode the main problem i have with 3d is not like i hate the graphics

or the animations it's that there is just not a good enough camera view where i can see the whole pitch

with out been to far away,i've heard there are going to be some more camera views in FM12 so i hope

they will solve my issue, anyway just wondered if anyone else had this same little problem with not quite

been able to get the right view

Yeh I do know what you mean, I still use 2d quite a lot anyway because it gives a different perspective for some things you want to look at.

Pretty sure there will be new camera angles, keep an eye on the blogs.

Since the 3d match engine came out i have never been able to totally immerse myself in it,

so i've always stuck to 2d classic mode the main problem i have with 3d is not like i hate the graphics

or the animations it's that there is just not a good enough camera view where i can see the whole pitch

with out been to far away,i've heard there are going to be some more camera views in FM12 so i hope

they will solve my issue, anyway just wondered if anyone else had this same little problem with not quite

been able to get the right view

I know what you mean. Part of the immersion is being limited to blobs and using your imagination as to what's going on. With 3D, the game takes this out of your hands and tries to do it for you, but not to the level where it can match your imagination. As a result, watching matches can become unfulfilling.

will do kriss, i do hope this year will be the year when ill finally convert to 3d

For what its worth I have always used 2d for the match with TV view for highlights, however just within the last week I have started using TV view for the match also. I really was missing out on the weather effects!, but you must go with what feels right.

Archived