Can player without work permit (wp logo) play in reserve match

I would recommend getting a feeder club in Croatia (if possible), as it only takes 2 years to gain the work permit.

When did that happen?

Normally I will get suggestion from Belgium or Norway, both takes 3 years :thdn:

Belgium, Bulgaria and Poland are the best I have, each at three years. The list where I got them has Norway as five years, has it changed? http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/229569-Official-Forum-FAQ-The-Answer-to-all-your-Questions Section XII

Cheers

xxx

I had one called Rad from Serbia who was only 2 years

tbh what i do depends how good they are, eg if they are real good you could send them to a bigger rep league and not worry about permit since they will be capped a lot within 2 seasons and reapply, like if u sign a really good african age 18 there is high chance they break into the national team early since it isnt immense meaning they spend 2-3 season in france for example and return with a work permit having been capped more than 75% of games for country while on loan, only trouble being if they dont make the grade u would have to sell since u still wouldnt get a permit. I just find its a better way to sign cheap and loan to holland, france etc than let those clubs take them and i have to pay x10 on fee in a few seasons :p

only reason i say this is because a lot of players i send to loan at weak leagues dont really progress as expected

Archived