Transfering saved game to a laptop

Go to my documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 11>games. Copy the game you want onto a memory stick, put it in the same place on your laptop et voila!

Or you can just as easy attach to an email then email yourself.

Or you can just as easy attach to an email then email yourself.

I wouldn't call that "just as easy". Would take some considerable time!

Memory stick is the best option.

Make sure your game version you saved the game with matches the version on your laptop (ie. patch 11.3)

I wouldn't call that "just as easy". Would take some considerable time!

Memory stick is the best option.

Make sure your game version you saved the game with matches the version on your laptop (ie. patch 11.3)

It’s a just as easy option if you don’t own a memory stick though.

Considering the size of most save games, even with very little options selected, most e-mail providers would not allow such a large file to be e-mailed.

Correctamondo.

The likes of google mail tend to have a limit of 25MB. My game is currently at 350MB. Nuff said.

And if you've won already something (cups, championships and so on) don't forget to copy hall_of_fame.dat file which is in "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011" in XP or similar for other systems.

ignore what everyone else said... by far the simplest way is to download "dropbox" and transfer it using that...you just drag and drop it and you can access it from any of your computers... its free and u get up to 1gb

Archived