I wont Release the Info on what club i am, but put it this way I won the league 10 years running, won the champions league 6 times won the Nations Main cup 9 times won the super cup 6 times

Would you agree that the team should be the biggest reputation team in the world with those stats.

Well i tested this out. and Scout genie to see how good my team was compared to others. here are the results.

For Barcelona

Rep - 9819

For Ajax

Rep - 9352

For A.C milan

Rep - 9256

these are the Curent top 3 teams in my game, Me being Ajax.

I belive this to be 1 heck of an achivment. Has anyone else done as good or better in just 10 years.

The modern day Forum poster that has the same mentality as Mario Balotelli

Anyway moving on from silly trolls

Anyone else had similer or better success in a 10 year period

Yes, many times, now stop spouting arrogant nonsense, i mean what have you really done except take a club with some top players and a brilliant youth setup/infrastructure to titles that most people would be winning with the very same team.

I somehow don't think you'll be missed. In an attempt to answer your question however, it will take a bit more work to get the Eredivise right up there with the very best leagues, your rep will only go so high because of your leagues rep. Seen a guy take a side from Wales to the top of the world but that took time.

Archived