Withdrawn From International Squad

I withdrew one of my players form Argentina's national team squad as he was just coming back form injury, I noticed he had never been called up since. I assumed this was because the manager was sour or something, but now about 7 years later I am now the Argentina manager and can't pick him because it says he has been withdrawn from international squad. Anyone seen this before? Is there anything I can do or am i just screwed?

its a known bug m8 cause si have been utterly useless this year which is unlike them as the games are normally bug free, all we can hope is that they pull their socks up for fm12, u can fix it with fmrte if u want

Just a polite reminder that 'text speak' isn't allowed on these forums. Thanks.

A couple of u's in lieu of you's and a m8 instead of mate topped up with an abbreviation of because and people get warned?

Spelling wasn't bad and grammar was in existence.

Poor guy.

It was just a polite reminder, not an official warning. The house rule is clear enough I think, including the fact the moderators will start by reminding people before jumping to warnings/infractions.

I hate using FMRTE, I feel for some reason that I cheated no matter what I do on it and it makes any save difficult to play for me. I guess in this instance i better do it, I basically have no on else in his position of quality.

Archived