Fictional universes for FM 2012

Do you want fictional universing starting in any football history's timeframe?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want fictional universing starting in any football history's timeframe?

Let's see if I got this right, you want to be able to start a game in a fictional universe (that is, with nothing but regens) in any year you so choose? Shouldn't be that hard for them to include. It would be merely cosmetic though.

Yes, I have a baseball sim named Out of ther Park Baseball, where apart of sim past and present Major League Baseball seasons, it's possible simming fictional leagues @ any contry(ies) in any year from 1871-.

And yes, I want for FM 2012 the ability for simming fictional leagues from the 1890s (starting professional football decade) to present and so makin' an alternate football history (ficitonal cups, leagues, international tournaments, clubs, national teams, etc.

It would be extremely hard for them to implement, they can't even get the current world right at the moment. They still rely on having static "importance" of nations!

Though this would be cool some day.

That doesn't matters, in the so-named baseball sim, the world is always the same (with African nations, for example, taking account that these nations ara colonized by European nations in the 1800s and the 1st half of 20th century).

Guest aaron70

Like Lord of the Rings or something. Races instead of Nationalities? Strong slow trolls and quick skillful elves :)

It may be a laugh for a couple of hours.

Archived