One last save help me decide!

if you have never played journeyman career go for it, that's really fun. If you didn't like it you can still do one country career on the same save. ;)

True but a career save with one country will run a lot faster than a save with several nations

I'd say go with Southampton, but that probably because I'm enjoying my best save of FM11 with them at the minute.

Either a Southampton or maybe someone lower in league 2 take them all the way to the top, also Bari is a good save.

I'd say go with Southampton, but that probably because I'm enjoying my best save of FM11 with them at the minute.

Either a Southampton or maybe someone lower in league 2 take them all the way to the top, also Bari is a good save.

I too had an epic save with southampton. however due to me wanting to do a big jouneyman and my pc not the worlds best i decided to install fm08 and run a save on that.

Do a journeyman type save starting in a country you've never been before, and try to end up with a job at a top European club. Somewhere like China or Brazil could be fun. Make sure you keep your starting rep low though, else you'll be getting offers from top clubs without doing anything :p

Do a journeyman type save starting in a country you've never been before, and try to end up with a job at a top European club. Somewhere like China or Brazil could be fun. Make sure you keep your starting rep low though, else you'll be getting offers from top clubs without doing anything :p

That!!^^

Journeyman save definitely.

Journeyman, start unemployed with sunday league expirience and attributes masked, only way really to play, admittedly tho with not much time left may not be great took me 12 years to end up at a top European club and that was Genk in Belgium

@ danbowie: not much time left? FM12 will be released in say, December? That's 5 months worth of playing time left! More than enough for a good save.

I probably play to slowly i started my current save at the start of Febuary and its only 2025, i thought it came out in November as well :confused:

I probably play to slowly i started my current save at the start of Febuary and its only 2025, i thought it came out in November as well :confused:

Could be November, what's the difference? :p

Started my game in March if I recall correctly and it's 2029 now and I haven't played nearly as much as I could've :)

Archived