FM2012 - Can 2011/12 "transfers in" screen show the real-life signings?

Is it possible for FM2012 for the game to "know" about the players in the squad that are new signings?

It'd be nice to see the Transfer History squad on starting a new game to show the real-life new signings. So, for example, you'd see Downing and Henderson in the "ins" column at Liverpool. They'd also be referred to in such terms by the media in-game.

currently no but if the transfer effective date is set in game then its a possibility. I suppose because its a lot of effort for something of low importance only effective at the start of season 1

Would be a nice touch though

currently no but if the transfer effective date is set in game then its a possibility. I suppose because its a lot of effort for something of low importance only effective at the start of season 1

Would be a nice touch though

I know it's a current no, that's why I asked with regard to FM2012!

I'd have thought, ex-researcher hat on, it's something that could be entered easily enough.

Since they are already treated as newcomers in some aspects of the game (mostly when you try to offer them to other clubs it shows that "XXX set to stay" since they have "just arrived at the club"), I don't see why this can't be done.

And if only winter transfers were pinned down as future transfers instead of being already there before day one...

Archived