Scoring like a beast every game - Cheating way

Goal cheat way

Hey guys...

I saw once in a website that there is a way to get a player scoring more than 7 goals in a single game. The method was editting player's match condition to 36% during a game.

Well, I'm playing online with some friends and one of them has his player, Neymar, scoring like a beast ... I'm mean, he scores a minimal of 7 goals in a single game.

I know he is using this cheat but I need to prove it to my mates.

By the way, he is the server

I searched the whole internet but I can't find this cheat anymore.

Do you guys know how to do it?

I know that you should put, in FRMTE, 36% for the player's match condition,

I need to know how to do this to expose him and claim for a fair game.

I remember someone saying they did this to Gibson and he's score goal after goal from miles out. That was a few versions back and I think it was a condition greater than 100% or something like that... Either way just check their condition in match.

yeah you set a negative condition for you player using FMRTE and they become unstoppable, they will score goals from anywhere on the pitch and will go past people like they dont exist. Good fun for a laugh.

so that's what Barca did to Messi...

:p

so that's what Barca did to Messi...

:p

not even Messi is as effective as the cheat can be, i saw my centre back score a long range hit from inside my own half, and the keeper was not out of his box or anything, to say it was a bullet would be the biggest understatement of the century.

Goal cheat way

Hey guys...

I saw once in a website that there is a way to get a player scoring more than 7 goals in a single game. The method was editting player's match condition to 36% during a game.

Well, I'm playing online with some friends and one of them has his player, Neymar, scoring like a beast ... I'm mean, he scores a minimal of 7 goals in a single game.

I know he is using this cheat but I need to prove it to my mates.

By the way, he is the server

I searched the whole internet but I can't find this cheat anymore.

Do you guys know how to do it?

I know that you should put, in FRMTE, 36% for the player's match condition,

I need to know how to do this to expose him and claim for a fair game.

Even if you can't prove it, surely everyone can see the guy is doing something shady. I've seen super tactics that has had strikers scoring over 100 goals a season, but what you describe is a ridiculous cheat for an online player. Have you called him out on it? Surely you're other friends realize that he's cheating. Definitely a case of evidence not required to ban him from the game.

So the OP has it completely wrong. It is not setting the condition to 36%. If it was, it would be something that would be easy noticeable. It took me 3 minutes to find the post that has this cheat, so you did not search hard enough. This is a cheat where you can only tell someone is using it by the results at the end of the game. If the OP is serious about this, then he should stop playing FM with this person, simple as that.

Archived