Game slows when using back

Ive been having a strange issue with my game since last night. While playing it seems that now all of a sudden if I use the Back button or my back mouse button the game will hang for atleast 30-60 seconds before flipping back. It only seems to happen when using back. Navigating around any other way and the screens come up very quick. I have noticed every now and then it slows a little when clicking the Inbox icon. Anyone else have this issue or know could be possibly causing it?

I don't think it's any slower than any other time... I use the back button all the time, same in a browser, it's my 'preferred' way of navigating.

The slowness is probably down to your computer processing something... (which may or may not be FM related..)

Its a new thing. Never did it before last night. Back worked perfectly fine navigating instantly. I have already closed the game multiple times and reset the computer. There is no slowness elsewhere in the computer or game. Just the back button and sometimes the inbox.

Gave that a try. It seems to have cleared up the back issue. I can use it now. Except it seems to have switched to now if I go into a players screen it now take 30-60 seconds to get out of that screen where before I could navigate away from it. Does the same with staff/scout pages. My machine is a quad core 2.5 with 2 gig ram. Not tons of ram but it should be more than enough since it was working fine. This save is a dafuge challenge game so theres only England and top players from some euro nations so its not to big of a setup.

I thought back a little more at to what could be causing it. Last night I remember accidentally adding all players that my assistant said would sign to me to a shortlist. This was about 6000 or so. I realized quickly after doing so that I did that and cleared everyone from that shortlist. I also removed them from subscriptions and thats the first time I remember it going slow. Right now my shortlist and subscriptions have no players. Could that have caused the slowness issue? And if so is there anything I can do about it?

Archived