Manager Bug/Glitch

I just found what possibly a bug and a little cosmetic glitch.

1. If an AI club approach you to be their manager, and you chose to NEGOTIATE the offer, in the end the job offer must ended accepted or rejected, right ?

Well, I have tried both reject and accept after the negotiation and the result is the AI club will have you listed as "Contract" in their transfer center and you will keep managing your current club; and the AI club will not looking for a new manager as they are waiting for your answer (which has been given) and you cannot do nothing to fix that. The only way is to add another manager to that AI club.

2. In human manager profile -> Personal, there are two lines; Slight interests from clubs, and Major interest from clubs which both read NONE. This afaik will always stays none even if you are being approached by clubs so it's pretty much useless feature there.

Comment ?

Do any of you experiencing this ?

Do you noticing the Manager interest status ?

Easy there mr. SI. I know where to post if I want to report bug.

I'm not here to report bugs, it's useless since SI has make sure not to do anything to FM11. I juat wanna to discuss to others whether they experiencing that "negotiating manager clause" and note that Manager interest stuff.

If you don't have anything to contribute, please stop playing moderator, fella. :)

• Administrators
Easy there mr. SI. I know where to post if I want to report bug.

I'm not here to report bugs, it's useless since SI has make sure not to do anything to FM11. I juat wanna to discuss to others whether they experiencing that "negotiating manager clause" and note that Manager interest stuff.

If you don't have anything to contribute, please stop playing moderator, fella. :)

How is logging bugs pointless? Yeah it may not be fixed for FM11, but we'd know about the bug and try to make sure it wouldn't be there for any future version. I don't really think that's useless.

How is logging bugs pointless? Yeah it may not be fixed for FM11, but we'd know about the bug and try to make sure it wouldn't be there for any future version. I don't really think that's useless.

What I meant is pointless for FM11 :) but maybe will have use for next FM (which I have to buy- again)

But mainly is because I have just found that "negotiating manager" and not sure if it is common bug yet, and just as same time noticing that Interest from clubs stuff. That's why I'm posting here to ask for any comments.

I have noticed clubs are interested in my staff on occasion but I don't think, in any version of FM that has had the "interest" heading, has there been a club's name there even when I've been "in talks" with them...

Reporting bugs is necessary to improve the game for future versions, each of which is based on the same foundations.. if you don't report the bug now, it will still be there in FM12...

Archived