And I have a young English midfielder touted as "The Nexy Owen Hargreaves".

Who the hell in 2064 is going to have heard of Owen Hargreaves? :D

I guess another career improvement suggestion would be that as legends come and go over the many years in career games that they get added to the "touted as" list of names.

I believe this is already in the game..

I'm pretty sure that in my 30+ seasons game with Leeds I had some youngsters with the label "touted as the next NEWGEN_NAME"..

if im honest, i largely ignore the 'touted as the next...' or 'could be the next...' opinion...

on my current save, ive got two 18 years 'touted as the next peter crouch' both of whom are under 6'1, one in fact being 5'10 and having poor attributes in both heading and jumping...

I have a Morrocan newgen with French second nationality. When I first picked him up, he was touted as the next Larbi Benbarek. He developed a bit and got a surprise call up to the French U21 national side... and became known as the next Michel Platini. Now, still just 18, he has been picked in the full Moroccan squad for whatever games they are playing in the 19/20 offseason and is back to being the next Larbi Benbarek. Poor kid is going to have one hell of an identity crisis by the time he finally settles down :( Going to be a star too, won Serie B player of the year as an 18yo on loan from Serie A.

Archived