How many seasons did it take you....

I went from Serie C2/B (Serie C2 has 3 leagues at the bottom level) to Serie A in 6 seasons with Grottaglie, winning the Serie A after 8. My promotions were almost entirely on the back of one amazing regen that I picked up Serie C1 who has developed into Italy's star left winger. He was my leading scorer and assist maker in Serie C1 and then back to back in Serie B before we made the top.

Started in the German Third Division with Dynamo Dresden, got promoted before moving to Leeds in my second season. Got promoted there at the second attempt then offered the Spurs job. Won the Premiership during my year there, then moved to the now rich and successful Atletico Madrid. Not quite as many promotions or such as remarkable achivement as some of you but still bottom to top in four years.

FC United of Manchester - BSN to Premier League back to back promotions, reaching the UCL semi-final in our third PL season, as well as winning the league. No reloading, no editors. Though I had attempted it twice previously with the same club; one save spending 2 seasons in the BSN, and the other spending 2 seasons in the npC. Oh, and no Reunionese/Dutch Antillean and suchlike nations loaded either. It's easy if you know how to use your scout/assistant manager and trust your own judgement on their assessments.

Archived