hard to sleep

big time, i can't stop pushing the next button, last thing i do before i go to bed, first thing i do when i get up, i hate how addictive the game is. :)

yea it is wild addictive and thats great but it just sets your mind going with so many things,i watch the games in full so it takes me a while to do a game,i must admit i kick every ball and move my hands the way some crazy managers do in real life,i shout at thye computer and change my tactics to the scenario in game,by the end my adrenalin and blood are pumping and thats why i find it hard to sleep

You should not be looking into your computer (or television, for that matter) shortly before you sleep - it is too distracting on the eyes. You don't have to be playing Football Manager, either!

ok but the evening is the only time i get to play the game and once you start next thing you know its 12 and time to go to bed!!!

ok but the evening is the only time i get to play the game and once you start next thing you know its 12 and time to go to bed!!!

exactly, and i find myself adjusting as the game goes too, and when you get that go ahead goal in the closing minutes, or game tying goal, what a rush, my arms always go up and i give out a silent shout! love it.

exactly, and i find myself adjusting as the game goes too, and when you get that go ahead goal in the closing minutes, or game tying goal, what a rush, my arms always go up and i give out a silent shout! love it.

silent?

lightweight!

:p

I have also had sleepless nights due to this game we love

whenever i play this game before i go to bed i always find it hard to get a good nights sleep,it must have to do with using so much concentraion and just staring at a screen consantley.does anyone else suffer this?

Oh yes... But i'm always like 'just one more match...' then I play another 10 after that. :L

There is a simple solution to all this - don't sleep!

Saying that, I have just shut down my game and am straight off to bed and won't be able to sleep for at least an hour or two. And then it all starts over as FM will be up and running by 9am sharp...

Archived