Sold player and balanced stayed the same?

It was actually the chairman that accepted the offer, something that i created a thread about yesterday claiming i'd found the counter for:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/261452-Don-t-want-your-chairman-to-sell-your-star-player-Read-here!

That works, but unfortunately, i forgot to do this with two of my players, both were sold by the chairman, one who was sold by the chairman in the January transfer window for £5m to Auxerre and the other early March to CSKA Moscow for £4.9m...

Even though this was slightly annoying, as i was coasting the Championship by 18 points and was in good financial condition, £7m in the black, i thought i could rebuild in the prem with a great financial condition so wasnt a great problem...except i never saw any money from the second transfer?

I had gone from £7m to £12m after the first one sold...and was at about £10/11m just before the 2nd was sold...but never increased after recieving £4.9m?

I had got the player in previous summer transfer window on a free, with him recieving a 10% sell on fee (which i got a message saying he had recieved)...plus it was to a Russian team so he left straight away even though it was outside of the english transfer window...yet no money went into my club?

Any ideas why or when i will see it?

I think the money will show in your finances in the next English transfer window as this transfer was outside of it.

Yeah, this is the conclusion I'd go for first if it were me too.

Out of curiosity, what is your current percentage of revenue made available?

I think the money will show in your finances in the next English transfer window as this transfer was outside of it.

This was my first thought...but then the player has left the club. If the player can leave the club outside the English transfer window, then why would i receive no money?

what is your current percentage of revenue made available?

it is at 35% at the moment.

What do you mean by never saw the money?

Are you referring to the bank balance or the transfer budget?

In terms of the bank balance as Ibrahim has said above check the terms of the transfer, it might be paid in installments.

In terms of the transfer budget this is an amount set by the board at the start of every season and the only way it would increase is if you either asked for more money or if a % of transfers sales were available as additional budget.

EDIT

and sorted as I've been typing :(

That's a pretty low percentage... do the club have any debts? could the board have possibly used the money to pay off some loans without you getting a news item? (probably a bug, if they did)

It's Southampton...so a few years a go they were in great financial trouble...but not on this game...no debts i can see... Financial Status: Secure, Estimated Value: £18m and a Balance of £11.5m

I hadn't checked the percentage before you asked as i've very rarely brought players, but it does seem quite low!

Anyway, IbrahinAliMaher had the answer!

What do you mean by never saw the money?

Are you referring to the bank balance or the transfer budget?

In terms of the bank balance as Ibrahim has said above check the terms of the transfer, it might be paid in installments.

In terms of the transfer budget this is an amount set by the board at the start of every season and the only way it would increase is if you either asked for more money or if a % of transfers sales were available as additional budget.

EDIT

and sorted as I've been typing :(

I was talking in terms of balance...but sorted now!

It was me being slightly dumb...but then again you dont get any details of the transfer in messages when its handled by the chairman, just the sum!

Archived