FOUR Fixtures In SEVEN Days

fixtures.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is this a joke? I know people have had problems with this before, but playing on the 1st and 2nd of January is ridiculous. And because people have had problems with this before, why haven't SI sorted it in what must now be about the third or fourth patch?

No the CC quarters are usually then, I remember Man Utd playing West Ham around then.

I found out that at least the rest of the league play on the 1st and the 2nd or the 3rd as well, so everyone's got it the same

No the CC quarters are usually then, I remember Man Utd playing West Ham around then.

I found out that at least the rest of the league play on the 1st and the 2nd or the 3rd as well, so everyone's got it the same

They're a month late in that screenshot actually - they should be played at the end of November.

had this happen to me before was spitting mad until i realised the rest of league had to do the same actually helped me win title aswell as i beat both chelsea and arsnal on two consecutive days :thup:;)

That's a very weird fixture list. But in England there are so many games that sometimes it happens.

What i think is really strange is a week like yours happening in a league like Portugal, even if in the next weeks there are plenty of time to schedule a match.

I've been thinking that SI should try to implement the possibility for the human manager negotiate the scheduling of future matches, at least if they are postponned from their original fixture.

I see that all the time in Portugal. This weekend the league stopped because of the internationals fixture but some teams played their matches, because they have almost all players available.

Of course in a better league, like England or Spain, with many internacional players, this could be triky but in a small league the manager should have the choice to do it.

Archived