A young talent i found in the non league.

Found this young talented player, maybe not good enough for the premiership but maybe for the championship in the future.

I'm Barnet at the moment, im in league 1 and im in search of a young striker.

but as you can see, i can't see his over abilitys.

i've got £80 grand to buy players with so don't no what to do really??

.andysmith.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Found this young talented player, maybe not good enough for the premiership but maybe for the championship in the future.

I'm Barnet at the moment, im in league 1 and im in search of a young striker.

but as you can see, i can't see his over abilitys.

i've got £80 grand to buy players with so don't no what to do really??

.andysmith.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What does your coaches think of him? He looks like he might have very nice physical atts so i would buy him

Hehe, reminds me of the gem I found the other day on my regen Arsenal game. I decided to sign him, and if his work permit gets accepted, I will have a supposed future star :).

woooow bloody hell hes great!! i don't think my player overall is better then him...

Show us his profile with attributes now that you scouted him.

Fab i only done report card, it still has them missing mate.........?? should i scout a few matches??

Hehe, reminds me of the gem I found the other day on my regen Arsenal game. I decided to sign him, and if his work permit gets accepted, I will have a supposed future star :).

woooow bloody hell hes great!! i don't think my player overall is better then him...

Haha, yeah, I guess I got really lucky ;).

Fab i only done report card, it still has them missing mate.........?? should i scout a few matches??

I may be wrong but I don't think scouting matches effects attributes. (Don't quote me on it XD) I think sometimes they just don't show up. That guy should definitely be a sign though :D.

Haha, yeah, I guess I got really lucky ;).

I may be wrong but I don't think scouting matches effects attributes. (Don't quote me on it XD) I think sometimes they just don't show up. That guy should definitely be a sign though :D.

yeah suppose your right, but the player you have got is already in the game?? when you start?? mine has been generated by the computer :) haha

i wonder if the same players get generated in everyones game???

yeah suppose your right, but the player you have got is already in the game?? when you start?? mine has been generated by the computer :) haha

i wonder if the same players get generated in everyones game???

I started with the "Use Real Players" box unchecked so I couldn't get the big time players such as Messi or Rooney. I like to start off not knowingn anything about the team and seeing how they develop. It also provides a challenge because sometimes teams that are considered "bad" or "average" could be good in this game such as Blackburn :). All the players were randomly generated by the computer when I started the game. I'm not sure if he was generated before or after, but considering his age, I'd say when I started since he is 17. I just found him now though.

I found a kid like that in league 2 playing for bury. He was 19 when I found him. I didn't sign him but called him up to the england under 21s when I was managing them after he had scored like 40 goals in league 2.

The kid ended up scoring on his debut with the u21s.

Later on I became the manager of the england senior side. I decided to call him up...even though he was playing in league 2 lol. He didn't score on his debut, but after 15 caps he has scored 8 goals including 3 goals at the world cup. He got signed by newcastle (who just got relegated to the championship) before the world cup though so he is not a league 2 player anymore.

Sad thing is even though he has scored for england and at the world cup, he is stuck in the reserves at newcastle. You'd think his reputation would have grown a lot by this point but whatever....if I ever hav any space I will bring him to old trafford.

I found a kid like that in league 2 playing for bury. He was 19 when I found him. I didn't sign him but called him up to the england under 21s when I was managing them after he had scored like 40 goals in league 2.

The kid ended up scoring on his debut with the u21s.

Later on I became the manager of the england senior side. I decided to call him up...even though he was playing in league 2 lol. He didn't score on his debut, but after 15 caps he has scored 8 goals including 3 goals at the world cup. He got signed by newcastle (who just got relegated to the championship) before the world cup though so he is not a league 2 player anymore.

Sad thing is even though he has scored for england and at the world cup, he is stuck in the reserves at newcastle. You'd think his reputation would have grown a lot by this point but whatever....if I ever hav any space I will bring him to old trafford.

That sounds very intresting, ive never known a league 2 player to get called up, but looks like he done a good job...yeah i know thats what winds me up sometimes about FM they need to sort these things out, And you should bring him too old trafford!

One thing i do love about fm 11, is that these kind of gems show up far more then they ever did in previous versions.

BTW top find !

yeah the other versions really lacked in that way, but it seems like SI are getting there slowly but surely!! and nice 1 mate

Great find tbh. Should definitely sign him up. Worst case scenario he would be moved on for a profit. Has good physical attributes for a young lad so shouldn't have to worry about that side of hime developing to much so should improve technicals when he gets older too.

Archived