Derby County - 9.5 Million - Relagation Predicted - Rubbish Players - Pathetic Team Spirit :- Version 8.0.1

Jamo-spurs

I started a thread about Derby but nothing came of it so I started a new thread.

Are you suffering from the challenge of surviving the Premeirship. Do you score 7 points a season and get sacked by December. Are your players mad at you , and you get so fustrated that you result to super tactics ????

Everybody has the Derby problem , and so do I. I have 9.5 Million Pounds to spend on transfers and staff. My team is Pathetic ,and I need your help. My board says that I need to survive the premeirship by a two year plan. I am hoping to survive the abys that is The Premeirship in my first season.

So will people post tactics , players , training scheduals , staff and anything else they can think of to help me to retain Derby's premeirship status. Here are some screen shots so you can get a rough idea what needs strengthening.

Screenshot Of The Derby Squad 2007/2008

Derby County Team Report.

Hopefully I will get replies on my dilema , because I know this is the best forum on the internet icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks

James

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started a thread about Derby but nothing came of it so I started a new thread.

Are you suffering from the challenge of surviving the Premeirship. Do you score 7 points a season and get sacked by December. Are your players mad at you , and you get so fustrated that you result to super tactics ????

Everybody has the Derby problem , and so do I. I have 9.5 Million Pounds to spend on transfers and staff. My team is Pathetic ,and I need your help. My board says that I need to survive the premeirship by a two year plan. I am hoping to survive the abys that is The Premeirship in my first season.

So will people post tactics , players , training scheduals , staff and anything else they can think of to help me to retain Derby's premeirship status. Here are some screen shots so you can get a rough idea what needs strengthening.

Hopefully I will get replies on my dilema , because I know this is the best forum on the internet icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks

James

Try bringing in some older experienced players. Also see if you can get some young stars from Barcelona and other top european teams on loan. Strength in depth would probably help as most of Derbys players will find it hard to live upto demand of the prem.

Depth would also help with getting a cup run together which would help team morale, so would keeping all current staff and most squad players. January may be a good time to invest your money in top unsettled players.

Thanks Champlodhe !!!!!! , I am looking through-out the European Giants for loaniee. I'll wait till January and i'll keep some more money spare. If anybody can also tell me who to flog off for money I would be thankfull. But I still need some more players who will join Derby and are class in the premeirship.

load up some euro nations, and plunder bulgaria, czech and romania for all they're worth

you should be able to find 5 or 6 premier league class - but not superstars - players pretty easily, for less than 1M each, without breaking a sweat. PM me if you want a few names

oh and yes plunder the loanees as well - just don't expect 18-yo defenders to be up to it

2 experienced players who would bolster the centre midfield.

I'm pretty sure that Ghaly becomes unhappy though so you could probably pick him up for cheaper halfway through the season.

Get Flamini on loan and make sure he enjoys his stay as he is out of contract at the end of season one so theres possibility to keep him.

See if you can get Ghaly for nothing, be brave and ask for favours!

Flamini should be quite good cover for your defence but a solid centre back will probably be needed. As mentioned before don't really on youth for your defence. A couple of young speedy wingers to sit on your bench probably wouldn't hurt.

I just started a derby game too. use lewis price as your gk. drafted in belluschi, rene mihelic, and ryan taylor to beef up the squad. now trying to get defoe in mid season but he doesn't seem interested. oh yes get jon evans on loan too and pair him with davis in defence.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

Bojan + Dos Santos wont come..Miller has impressed me enough for me to keep him, Earnshaw is going..

Who would you get?

Stancu or Cesar Delgardo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stancu. Cheaper and more effective imo.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jamo-spurs:

My first match was a good one , but I had a problem with possesion and chances , Can somebody give a suggestion about getting more possesion ???????? This is a screenie of my Grimsby match.

Grimsby vs Derby County </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just out of interest, what other team are you?

Get Mauro Zarate from Al-Sadd 2.8 mil gets you a living legend! Also Aaritalo, if he also hasnt been snapped up. I would definately get these 2

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jamo-spurs:

My first match was a good one , but I had a problem with possesion and chances , Can somebody give a suggestion about getting more possesion ???????? This is a screenie of my Grimsby match.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Get Mauro Zarate from Al-Sadd 2.8 mil gets you a living legend! Also Aaritalo, if he also hasnt been snapped up. I would definately get these 2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AARITOLO Is CACK!

On the patch anyway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Get Mauro Zarate from Al-Sadd 2.8 mil gets you a living legend! Also Aaritalo, if he also hasnt been snapped up. I would definately get these 2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My other team is Bermuda (sp) the international team icon14.gif

Thanks

James </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Buy some good expiercened players who are in the resevre teams of the big four. Look for class free agents and good loans. Try these.

Kewell 2-3m

Ignashvich free

Roque Junior free

Addo free

Makeleley 2-4m

Denilson loan

Simpson loan

Eagles loan

Use the rest of the money to buy a striker who will scor lots. Enjoy fighting against relegation.

Joe

Sign Sergio Mota for 4.5 mill- 18 year old who is very good and is great for my newcastle squad. Try bringing in youngsters from south america like from river plate or sao paulo etc. also ever banega is a good signing- 19 year old defensive midfielder almost as good as Mascherano in a few years but this policy works for me and they wont want to leave the club even if u get relegated. The only problem could be work permits.

Archived