UCL games

I am mainly interested how you approach the games in UCL, and not tactically, but regarding what you say to your players before games against minnows, biggers teams or similar teams. Everytime in the group stage (and when I say everytime I really mean it) I play AWESOME. This year (I am coaching Ajax with a squad of 22 at age average) I topped a group with Genk, United and Inter. Inter and Genk didn't managed to score against me, got 12 points against them. Against ManUtd I have two 1-1s. And then I play a ****** Getafe team and do not manage to score at all in the first knockout round.

I feel like the AI once you get past the group stage gets better. I am pretty sure that if I would play Inter again in the quarters, they would thwart and trash me. But in the group stage is been different, they didn't moved against my side.

I strongly believe it's because the way I approach the game, not from tactical reasons. So how do you approach UCL games?

I feel like the AI once you get past the group stage gets better. I am pretty sure that if I would play Inter again in the quarters, they would thwart and trash me. But in the group stage is been different, they didn't moved against my side.

thats because the better teams get through, altho u did well in your group to say the least xD

i approach every game the same and attack

Archived