Patch transers?

i think si should start putting these transfers in as they were made ie torres should join chelsea in january just think it adds more realisim to the game that way rather than starting with a team which never was at the start of the season

i think si should start putting these transfers in as they were made ie torres should join chelsea in january just think it adds more realisim to the game that way rather than starting with a team which never was at the start of the season

problem with this is, if i start a game and i know he is going to leave in Jan, i will try to ruin the guy so he is s*** when he moves to his next club!

This could never work. You'd never please anyone. For example, if you were Spurs and Robbie Keane was smashing them in for fun then he went off on loan to West Ham you'd be less than happy.

Also, you'd only be able to do that one scenario of transfers and I can't see anyone being happy about that.

What SI should do is release a game that starts 1st Feb with the transfers in place, although if they could sort out league positions too, I don't know. Champ Man managed it so I'm sure there's a way round it.

Archived