Game frozen. Can't continue.

Do you have the latest patch installed? Are you using anything like facepacks? Please post back with your system specs and tell us how many leagues you are using and anything you have running in the background. I would also suggest that if you havent already done so that you enable the rolling autosave feature.

Ive got alot of leagues, 35 -40 i would say, I used genie scout and fmrte. Tried to FMRTE a bug away where a coach i signed became assisstant manager without me wanting or being able to terminated his contract. It never worked. I have no custom skins badges etc. on and its version is 11.2.1(not sure if its the latest update im running. I downloadd one two three days ago.)

Ive got alot of leagues, 35 -40 i would say, I used genie scout and fmrte. Tried to FMRTE a bug away where a coach i signed became assisstant manager without me wanting or being able to terminated his contract. It never worked. I have no custom skins badges etc. on and its version is 11.2.1(not sure if its the latest update im running. I downloadd one two three days ago.)

Did it crash after you used FMRTE? It could be the changes you have made which crashed the game, did you save the staff profile before you edited it? If so i would suggest undoing anything you did using FMRTE, reload the staff profile and replace the edited one, hopefully should get you up and running if the edit was the problem.

? I dont have a back up if thats what you mean.

hmmm you might have a problem then, did it crash right after you made the changes? Have you tired un-doing anything you edited when it crashed?

always always always make a back up, and a back up save before doing anything with FMRTE, its very easy to ruin your game with very small changes.

Have you edited any contracts or anything else with a date on it, transfers, stadium expansion, training or youth facility upgrades?

The problem is because you have used FMRTE SI will not help with a save because the chances are it has been caused by using it, might be a lost cause this time around.

I signed a retiring player as a coach. He then accepted another contract as assisstant manager for other club. He got promoted to assisstant manger for me even though i didnt ask and he was contracted to the other team too. I tried to terminate his contract using FMRTE but it did not work. Thus menat i couldnt get Assisstant Advice because I had two assisstant managers

I signed a retiring player as a coach. He then accepted another contract as assisstant manager for other club. He got promoted to assisstant manger for me even though i didnt ask and he was contracted to the other team too. I tried to terminate his contract using FMRTE but it did not work. Thus menat i couldnt get Assisstant Advice because I had two assisstant managers

That's odd, I've been at a team that started the game with 3 AssMans, and I still got advice

Archived