* Possible Bug * FM2011 - Board Request Status -

Now before I post this in the Bugs section, I just want feedback on wether this is happening to anyone else. Firstly the stadum expansion/new stadium planning stage, was meant to be for 1 season, got stuck and took 3/4 of a 2nd season to tell me its been extended till end of 2015 (another 3 seasons after it fixed itself).

Am currently Patched up to 11.2.1 164501 (m.e v9.14)

Now just recently i was upgrading my Youth Facilities and it was due for completion on 9th July 2012, now whilst I know there can be delays and its only 2 days after that (11th July now), I am pretty sure it will be another longish delay before it fixes itself also.

Just want number on if this happens to other people also. Screenshot submitted below

boardrequestbug4584532.jpg

Have this exact same issue. Only now it has been over six months. Fully patched, youth facilities stuck. Was a known issue, but a quick look at the Bugs forum or the patch changelist it had been patched. Only it hasn't, I guess. FMRTE editing facilities might work to upgrade them, but I imagine they would remain stuck in the boardroom screen

• 2 months later...
i cant take screenshot but same bug,(Am currently Patched up to NEW 11.3)

Start 2.6.13 Finished 22.7.13 but i am on 5.8.13 nothing change still good training facilities not top level :(

Do you play in England?

its the same thing as before, its not a bug i dont think, they upgrade at the end of the season, 22.7.13 is after the new seasons start date so it wont update until the new season starts, 6/7/11 i believe, this applies to OP too as his finished after the new start date of 06/7.

would also advise OP to get new patch

I was upgrading my training facilitys but the board cancelled it saying lack of funds just before the end of last season. Its been red now for half a season, does this mean that im stuck with 3 star facilitys for the rest of my time at the club? that would suck majorly :(

I was upgrading my training facilitys but the board cancelled it saying lack of funds just before the end of last season. Its been red now for half a season, does this mean that im stuck with 3 star facilitys for the rest of my time at the club? that would suck majorly :(

no, you just need to make more money and upgrade again

With regards to the initial post, the planning stage is complete and you'll likely need to wait until the end of the season for the construction to take place as far as I know.

There were some changes made to this area for the third patch, I guess they got missed off the changelist. Hopefully at the end of the season everything should have sorted itself out.

Archived