Anyone know how to offer higher agent fees?

I am trying to sign Javier Pastore, I have agreed a fee and the player is very interested. It seems everything is sorted, but the agent keeps demanding a ridiculous fee of 12.25 million, and I can only offer up to 6 million. There doesn't seem to be a way I can offer any higher so the deal keeps collapsing. This is incredibly frustrating, there's no way I can get Pastore to sack his agent can I?

I am trying to sign Javier Pastore, I have agreed a fee and the player is very interested. It seems everything is sorted, but the agent keeps demanding a ridiculous fee of 12.25 million, and I can only offer up to 6 million. There doesn't seem to be a way I can offer any higher so the deal keeps collapsing. This is incredibly frustrating, there's no way I can get Pastore to sack his agent can I?
with a larger wage budget (and more room under the cap) you can also hand out higher signing fees

so try maxing out your wage budget

with a larger wage budget (and more room under the cap) you can also hand out higher signing fees

so try maxing out your wage budget

I already have lol! I am now trying to sell 3 players so I can max my wage budget further. I got him down to 10 million, so hopefully if I offer him around 8 million, he'll take it. Damn agents, ruining football they are lol! Cheers for the response!

Often it seems to depend on the agent's patience and willingness to negotiate.

When I've had "silly" agent fee demands, I set what I either can or am prepared to pay, then select "non-negotiable". They either take it or leave it. If they leave it, there's no point crying over spilled milk and I look at alternative player options.

I ended up giving up and signed Toni Kroos instead, who turned out a lot cheaper. Pastore would have been my preferred option as he doesn't seem to have a weakness and I like physical players in my team, but I can sign Moussa Sissoko now who is a bit of a physical beast and he can compliment Kroos well.

Generally when agent dislike me; they will quote unreasonable fees.... If paid once its a vicious circle, every time you renew contract their demand will keep on rising.... After my 1st exp. i now only pick players who have agents who likes me.... I am the boss, their are other player who can be purchased in the money i will dole out to the agent...

I've found it so much harder to sign players this year. Usually in older versions when singing big players like Gourcuff, Tevez, Rooney etc as soon as they're interested and I can afford the transfer fee, that would be enough. One of the most annoying things is when the agents continually insist on realse clauses that are too low (£32mil for Tevez, when I bid £32mil, as if I'd accept that on top of signing on fees!). Then the match highest wage clause, its hard to negotiate that away and do agents really make that much in signing on fees? I've found the wage demands very very high too even after negotiation.

I was Spurs, European champions and I still found the demands of players ridiclously high.

Archived