The Worst Record in Welsh Premier League

I basically dominated the league for years, the players are easily premiership standard so it helps against Blue Square North/South standard or in Cambrians case..much lower.

The one goal came against Barry with their only shot on target.

Here is the Tactic

Through scouting and my youth setup. Dynamic league rep did help as this made more players appear to my scouts. Also having idiot AI managers also helped as they seemed to release quite a few high quality youths.

Nope, never use FMRTE. The AI is really bad, the shots by the opposition was between 0 and 5. I didn't even concede a penalty, as I said the only conceded goal came from the oppositions only chance. If I FMRTE'd it then I wouldn't have conceded, thats how much difference between the quality me and the others.

I followed B.W.G.'s posts on Gundo's challenge and i have since started the challenge myself and in my second season Bridgend also finished bottom without any points. I'm managing Afan Lido.

btw: on99gamble, welcome to the forum and congrats on your first post! cheers!

"FMRTE had nothing to do with it?" Dunno what that looks like to you amte but i think it looks like a question..... I dont accuse people of cheating was remarking that it was a fantastic acheivment if he hadnt used it.

i love selective quoting :)

anyway i apologise for getting you all worked up, relax mate, my bad

Mate, read the whole thing back, i was saying why it seemed like an unbelievably acheivment because you will surely concede a team playing 30 odd games a season is gonna concede a few penalties over that time and probably let in a few headers from corners etc. To be able to dominate a league to such an extent on a football sim to me seems ridiculous. Mourinho couldnt do it, even if he had millions to spend. Its things like this where FM is lacking, too many people have unbelievable acheivements such as the avove.

Mate, read the whole thing back, i was saying why it seemed like an unbelievably acheivment because you will surely concede a team playing 30 odd games a season is gonna concede a few penalties over that time and probably let in a few headers from corners etc. To be able to dominate a league to such an extent on a football sim to me seems ridiculous. Mourinho couldnt do it, even if he had millions to spend. Its things like this where FM is lacking, too many people have unbelievable acheivements such as the avove.

as i said i apologise for my comments.

You need to realise that this is the Welsh Premier, i lived in wales for 4 years and the standard is very poor, teams like TNS did what BWG did for years on end IRL, not that unrealistic in this kind of league.

Again, sorry for my comments towards you, i meant no offense.

I, however, do find it quite interesting. I'd also like to know what year that result was achieved in.

I'm managing a Impossible Mission in Wales challenge save with Prestatyn. About 6 years in, I'm just starting to have a team that would be a solid League 2 team, possibly could scrape by in League 1 without relegation. So if you are really getting Premiership-quality players, I'd like a yardstick to judge by! :D

Also, you're managing Bridgend; they don't start the game in the WPL. Did you edit them in or are you running on a modified database? Curious to see if that has an affect, B.W.G.. :)

Archived