One of my youngsters is being tutored by a retired player

Bonera was tutoring him. Then Bonera retired at the end of the season, and he is now a coach at another club.

But it still says on my player that he is currently learning from Bonera, and I cant see an option to cancel.

Will it go after a while, is he getting the benefit still, or am I stuck with him being un-tutorable now?

Honestly don't know the answer to that. How long has Bonera been tutoring him, perhaps it will clear after the usual time. Might be worth having a look in the bug forum for something similar or posting this yourself. After all even if it does clear itself it still shouldn't happen.

Have to tried telling him that you are sheva and that you are always right and better than 99% of other managers out there?

He might be so impressed he will forget all about that nasty retired player.

I think you should lay off this type of post. It doesn't produce anything positive.

As to the OP: Post it in the bug forum. :)

I think you should lay off this type of post. It doesn't produce anything positive.

He actually might be being serious as that IS an option in the player interaction chat!

As for the issue, it happened quite often in FM2010, along with the "bid" bug (where your bid for the player would still be attached to the player even when he's actually joined the club.)

Definitely upload a saved game file to the FTP and report it in the bug section.

I think the op should lay off posting threads period because even when he asks innocuous questions he immediately disagrees with any advice he is given and it doesn't produce anything positive anyway.

Not to worry. A few weeks later he just said the experience went well.

Maybe Bonera was getting a flight back to Milan every week to so to keep up the tutoring.

Webcams and such. ^^

Can just imagine Bonera doing a few keep-ups on Skype for the youngster xD

cheers for finding this sheva, as a guy who signs former arsenal veterans for his arsenal team, the chances of them retiring whilst tutoring is quite high. wudda freaked had they retired whilst doing as i asked. good to know they still do what they asked even if they move away :)

Archived