Is it possible to track competitions I'm not participating in?

I think it was possible in FM2009, but not in 10 and 11 versions. I want the game to show fixtures of tournaments (Champions League and World Cup, for example) before the kick off and after the match so I don't miss a thing. There is a screen flow function but it's kind of dumb to be honest. Is there a way?

Subscriptions will let you get news info on them. You can also get screen interruptions with tables and results by going to "Options" under your coach name, and then choosing "Head Coach Options", then clicking on the "Screen Flow" tab at the top. This way, if you want to see the weekly results in the Prem, you can have it automatically pop those up just like it pops up the results from your own competitions.

Subscriptions will let you get news info on them. You can also get screen interruptions with tables and results by going to "Options" under your coach name, and then choosing "Head Coach Options", then clicking on the "Screen Flow" tab at the top. This way, if you want to see the weekly results in the Prem, you can have it automatically pop those up just like it pops up the results from your own competitions.

Yes I know about that, but I'm looking for a way to see fixtures the way I see the ones in my tournaments. Because seeing World Cup tables/fixtures once a week is not frequent enough.

Yes I know about that, but I'm looking for a way to see fixtures the way I see the ones in my tournaments. Because seeing World Cup tables/fixtures once a week is not frequent enough.

Well thats why the option to have them daily is included.

Go to Manager overview -->profile -->Manager options -->Screen Flow

Select the competition you want to have information, select the frequency, during competition and Stop game to be sure the table will be displayed.

Well, which is it? Are you thinking it will be too often, or too seldom? :D

Seriously, you aren't making much sense here. You can set the game to show you other competitions exactly the same way it shows you whatever competition you are in. Isn't that what you are asking?

Exactly, it's either too often or too seldom - the game doesn't allow me to " set the game to show you other competitions exactly the same way it shows you whatever competition you are in" :(

As KUBI points out, the beauty of screen flow is that you can choose different intervals for each competition.
The problem is that those intervals must include "only on match days". Really, try setting up Champions Leagues - Every Day - During Competition. You'll get ****ed in a month.

Exactly, it's either too often or too seldom - the game doesn't allow me to " set the game to show you other competitions exactly the same way it shows you whatever competition you are in" :(

The problem is that those intervals must include "only on match days". Really, try setting up Champions Leagues - Every Day - During Competition. You'll get ****ed in a month.

I've already suggested this to the guys that work on screen flow, hope to see it included in 12. :thup:

Archived