Guiseppe Meazza/San Siro

Does anyone ever manage or currently manaaging inter or ac milan because i'm at inter, been there for 5 years now and i've only once had a sell out crowd (champs league semi final home to real madrid) and i was wondering what it takes to get attendances up to the 80000 capacity.

I thought maybe buying out the stadium would help but it hasn't really, I sell 2000 more season tickets every year but still don't manage to get even 70k unless its against AC or juventus.

Is this just a case with Italian football because no one actually ever really sells out in the league unless they are newly promoted. last few seasons juventus have topped the capacity leagues with 97% but i've never made to 80% meaning my £250m buy out of the stadium was in vain

Juventus has about 30,000 seats, whereas Giuseppe Meazza has 82,000 seats.

And yes, it's probably because of the Italian football. In real life, Inter and Milan can't even fill the stadium against each other and Juventus. One of the few times i've seen it sold-out recently was for Champions League clashes against Chelsea and Barcelona, not much else.

Yeah, it is quite silly the way they have the Milan clubs attendances down as.

Also RIDICULOUS that Inter and Milan are in different stadiums on the game. When I purchased the San Siro, as Milan boss, I thought I was simultaneously evicting Inter, but it turns out they are officially in another stadium.

But yeah, back to your main point, it is silly how they slow they make it for attendance to rise. In reality, they go up and down quite quickly depending basically on how well the teams are doing. If you look at the average attendances over recent years, they are very variable. But on the game, you'd have to win the treble 5 years on the spin to even get a reasonable increase in attendance.

I did the quadruple last season (league, champs league, italian cup and euro super cup) and season ticket predictions said i'd sell about 50000 season tickets...."HELL YEAH!!!" i thought....sold 44000 which was 2000 more than the previous season in which i finished 5th in the league winning only the italian cup.

I actually wasn't aware of the milan situation i thought because i bought out the stadium they'd be paying the 3m a year to me instead of some council or whatever......makes that 250m even more worthless.

my club is now 430 million in debt and i pay 3m a month in loan repayments and its seriously crippling the way i spend despite massimo morratti throwing 95m in transfer budget all the time at me but with a balance of 40-50m i can't spend it so i just sit around smoking money

Also RIDICULOUS that Inter and Milan are in different stadiums on the game. When I purchased the San Siro, as Milan boss, I thought I was simultaneously evicting Inter, but it turns out they are officially in another stadium.

That's for licensing issues. AC Milan would only allow themselves to be used if they played in the San Siro, Inter Milan would only allow themselves to be based in the Giuseppe Meazza.

That's for licensing issues. AC Milan would only allow themselves to be used if they played in the San Siro, Inter Milan would only allow themselves to be based in the Giuseppe Meazza.

Would using FMRTE be able to change it into one "Guiseppe Meazza, San Siro"? or maybe i should wait til 2030 when i'm clear of debt and get a new stadium, hopefully by then my attendances will reach 80,000 day in day out

Would using FMRTE be able to change it into one "Guiseppe Meazza, San Siro"? or maybe i should wait til 2030 when i'm clear of debt and get a new stadium, hopefully by then my attendances will reach 80,000 day in day out

it wouldnt make a difference the game has to have them in different stadiums, i dont think it can get around having the two teams in the same stadium it would cause heaps of issues when it came to upgrading the stadium or building a new one, its a very small thing anyway unless you look at the stadium names you wouldnt even realise.

But yeah, back to your main point, it is silly how they slow they make it for attendance to rise. In reality, they go up and down quite quickly depending basically on how well the teams are doing. If you look at the average attendances over recent years, they are very variable. But on the game, you'd have to win the treble 5 years on the spin to even get a reasonable increase in attendance.

not true at all, i have seen a steady increase in attendance over the course of 5 seasons without majoy success, 2 cups and 1 league in 5 seasons and i have the attendance up from around 12,000 to 18,500 average a season.

it wouldnt make a difference the game has to have them in different stadiums, i dont think it can get around having the two teams in the same stadium it would cause heaps of issues when it came to upgrading the stadium or building a new one, its a very small thing anyway unless you look at the stadium names you wouldnt even realise.

so then what about roma and lazio, their stadiums are exactly the same anyway both called olimpico, paying the same rent each one if one of em opted to buy out would one team pay the other the rent? BTW i've never had a home fixture at the same time as milan (just looked through all our fixtures) and champions league home games have never been the same week either so there must be something in place to prevent it

so then what about roma and lazio, their stadiums are exactly the same anyway both called olimpico, paying the same rent each one if one of em opted to buy out would one team pay the other the rent? BTW i've never had a home fixture at the same time as milan (just looked through all our fixtures) and champions league home games have never been the same week either so there must be something in place to prevent it

i think you will find if either Roma or Lazio build a new stadium the other team will still be at the Olimpico and if one team buys the stadium the other will still pay rent but not to the team owning the stadium. The game is probably designed to at least avoid them both being at home at the same time, to be honest i have never paid any attention to that so i cant say for sure but i would imagine this is quite easy to write into the game, if one team is at home, the other cannot be not being a game programmer tho i cant for certain. I think the biggest problems are obviously if one club wants to expand the san siro then the other would have to agree, then the game would have to take this into consideration and it would become very difficult to ever do anything with it, same goes for buying the stadium, Inter would have to agree, and i doubt they ever agree to be bought out unless they planned to build there own stadium, again the game would have to take this into consideration and unless both clubs were doing extremely well it would never happen. I think the pitch dimensions also come into it, both teams would have to agree at the start of the season to what size of pitch there was going to be, in real life i guess this works but it would be frustrating in the game to not be able to set up everything exactly as you want.

i think you will find if either Roma or Lazio build a new stadium the other team will still be at the Olimpico and if one team buys the stadium the other will still pay rent but not to the team owning the stadium. The game is probably designed to at least avoid them both being at home at the same time, to be honest i have never paid any attention to that so i cant say for sure but i would imagine this is quite easy to write into the game, if one team is at home, the other cannot be not being a game programmer tho i cant for certain. I think the biggest problems are obviously if one club wants to expand the san siro then the other would have to agree, then the game would have to take this into consideration and it would become very difficult to ever do anything with it, same goes for buying the stadium, Inter would have to agree, and i doubt they ever agree to be bought out unless they planned to build there own stadium, again the game would have to take this into consideration and unless both clubs were doing extremely well it would never happen. I think the pitch dimensions also come into it, both teams would have to agree at the start of the season to what size of pitch there was going to be, in real life i guess this works but it would be frustrating in the game to not be able to set up everything exactly as you want.

but if the owner wants to expand the other team shouldn't be able to have any say in it anyway, they're only renting. but i do get what you mean by the other points its all a bit complicated

but if the owner wants to expand the other team shouldn't be able to have any say in it anyway, they're only renting. but i do get what you mean by the other points its all a bit complicated

but for one team to be the owner the other would have to agree to sell their share first, and unless both clubs have millions stashed away they would never agree so its a non starter, plus neither club would want to be seen being bought out by their biggest rivals.

I did the quadruple last season (league, champs league, italian cup and euro super cup) and season ticket predictions said i'd sell about 50000 season tickets...."HELL YEAH!!!" i thought....sold 44000 which was 2000 more than the previous season in which i finished 5th in the league winning only the italian cup.

How did you play in the euro super cup if you'd only won the Italian Cup the previous year?

Haha was thinking the same thing. But we believe him....

won the europa league as well sorry, the season i bought the stadium i had failed to qualify for champions league which was really bad considering i needed the money

Archived