Bribing on fm12???

Hi All,

I live in the Netherlands, and I think a lot of members here will be asking themselves the same question.

I can remember wayyyy back in 1997 or so, I played a game called USM.. Ultimate Soccer Manager.. (the crap one, where you could choose the price of a sausage at the hot dog tent)

But you could also bribe your opposition..

Give recent developments... Would it be a fantastic idea to put bribing in fm12? Bribing players from oppositions.. bribing the uefa and fifa.. buying some world cups.

This would really add something to the game and make it more realistic as it doesn't really matter who you are or what you do, just bring in enough wh*res, money and alcohol.

Your ideas on this...

Ohhhhh btw... for anyone who failed to taste the sarcasm.... this thread is sarcastic..

bribing the uefa and fifa.. buying some world cups.

But only if your Russian or Qatari. What happened yesterday was a disgrace! FIFA should hang their heads in shame. I, for one, won't be trekking to either the 2018 or 2022 tournaments. Assuming I'm still around then, of course.

Hmm some good ideas.

What would be better would be to be able to hire goons to kidnap an opposition's star stiker before every match. You could search for these goons in their own page like players or staff.

Lower league managers would only be able to afford the incompetant ones at the start, so we're talking the levels of the Chuckle Brothers or Laurel & Hardy.

As you progress they get better, and you'd be able to buy small armies to kidnap whole teams, invade stadiums, and eventaully take over the word.

I'd like to have the ability to accuse FIFA of corruption prior to a world cup bid of my country of choice. Or perhaps the ability for fans to rip up seats and throw them at opposing fans!

Archived