Is this normal?

I've Played 7 games with a formation, the work load has been on maximum yet it's still telling me on the match preparation screen that all familiarity levels are on awkward.

6 of the matches were friendlies and 1 was a charity shield game.

Is this normal?

So whats the point in pre season training if at the end of it your entire team is still on awkward?

8 games into the season now and my formation that I used for the second half of last season is still set at awkward.

The training stars of your coaches, and their clubs players knowlegde, has a large influence on the match preparation speed.

For example, if you replace your entire staff, you will get a bunch of coaches with very low club player knowlegde... and so, for you to get all the match preparation itens on "fluid" you will need more games.

On another hand, if you are working with the same staff, but they have poor training stars... the same will happen.

So whats the point in pre season training if at the end of it your entire team is still on awkward?

8 games into the season now and my formation that I used for the second half of last season is still set at awkward.

If you begin using a new formation you'd better switch match preparation workload to the maximum to speed up the proccess. Do you often tweak tactics during a season? If you change it from time to time it might be another reason why it takes you so much time.

The training intensity has been set at maximum since before my first friendly game, so effectively it has been set at maximum for 9 games now but I do have 3 different formations in the match preparation bit. None of my training coaches are below four stars, they are all pretty much world class but I have brought in two new coaches this season although I'm not so sure how or why this would affect my other 8 coaches doing there job.

@V1adimir - Nope, I've been using the same tactic for roughly six months.

The training intensity has been set at maximum since before my first friendly game, so effectively it has been set at maximum for 9 games now but I do have 3 different formations in the match preparation bit. None of my training coaches are below four stars, they are all pretty much world class but I have brought in two new coaches this season although I'm not so sure how or why this would affect my other 8 coaches doing there job.

@V1adimir - Nope, I've been using the same tactic for roughly six months.

So in fact you are preparing 3 formation at the same time, right? And you think it«s strange that none of them is fluid after 9 game? I would think it was very strange if they were.

In my save, i have only one tactic in the match preparation, and took me more then 10 games to get all the itens on fluid.

So in fact you are preparing 3 formation at the same time, right? And you think it«s strange that none of them is fluid after 9 game? I would think it was very strange if they were.

In my save, i have only one tactic in the match preparation, and took me more then 10 games to get all the itens on fluid.

Yes I do think it's strange considering two of them were used all of last season and one was used for the last 6 months of last season. Finding it hard to understand why my players turn into complete idiots because they have a month off of training.

Anyway, at least I know now that having more than one tactic in match preparations effects how quickly you actually learn them. I'll bear that in mind for next season.

Archived