im actually going to cry

their are by far many to *he didn't mean that* goals, especially from the crosses that go straight in through goalkeeper, it is started to wind me up so bad, i am getting so angry as my 16 finisher and 15 composure striker is missing 1v1s in the same games

also i am so annoyed at how well middlesbroughs players are, my norwich side is fantastic, yet boro had advantages in every area i got players like litmanen and bruggink and players sililar, im unbeaten, boro are 10th and im 2nd and they beat me 2-1 i didnt get a shot till the last minute but they do crap v other sides!

if you are finding that a team is always beating you it usually means means that their tactic is better or are countering than yours. this was covered in TT&F last year, shows the background of why a particular team does well against you. Ill say it again, as i have in all of your complaining posts, try to look at why things are happening as opposed to complaining how bad the game is!

Happy to try and help you out if you want it!

Lol, can't believe your complaining about this.

He has brought so many players in, 8 in his 1st 11 are new signings, and they am all very old, most if not all of the 8 are 31 and above i think he had a 38 year old aswell.

And he expects all his new signings to gel as a team straight away !!

I told him that he aint going to win every game because of his squad age, you dont see fergie playing scholes and giggs every week do you ? No, because there legs have gone :) and they aint as fit as they once were, same goes for fm.

The old players he has brought in are quality, even though he has a rb who's tackling, anticipation and positioning is below 10 lol

Chelsea 0 - 3 Sunderland

Odds before the game:

Chelsea: 2/9

Sunderland: 14/1

Draw: 11/2

Chelsea not conceded a goal in 10 @ Stamford Bridge sitting top of the league as defending champions.

Sunderland recently thrashed 5-1 by their bitter rivals Newcastle.

This is by far more outrageous than Norwich losing to Middlesbrough regardless who you have in your team.

For those that dont know this happened in real life last weekend.

Chelsea 0 - 3 Sunderland

Odds before the game:

Chelsea: 2/9

Sunderland: 14/1

Draw: 11/2

Chelsea not conceded a goal in 10 @ Stamford Bridge sitting top of the league as defending champions.

Sunderland recently thrashed 5-1 by their bitter rivals Newcastle.

This is by far more outrageous than Norwich losing to Middlesbrough regardless who you have in your team.

For those that dont know this happened in real life last weekend.

The point the OP is making is that in FM11 such a result would likely contain 1 or 2 goals scored either from the wing touchline of because the GK is trying to play the SC offside. That is the point. And its a reasonable point.

The point the OP is making is that in FM11 such a result would likely contain 1 or 2 goals scored either from the wing touchline of because the GK is trying to play the SC offside. That is the point. And its a reasonable point.

Actually, to give a little balance, the opening wondergoal coming from a DC and the Cole cackpass (sic) for the final goal had "ME bug" written all over them! :-)

my real life side, so far played 10, won last 9 in row, draw very first game

same tactics on fm so it isn't nothing to do with "rubbish" manager

and saintsforever (mat) i have 3 old ones, bruggink (stamina 11 + natural fitness so fk of hows he doing crap because his old, what does old do make people crap?!

litmanen (stamina 10 and natural fitness 10) so yh his kinda fading but technically and mentally his amazing for the championship

thiago gosling (stamina 11 and natural fitness 12) but mentall and technically amazing for a cb in champonship

juan jayo (stamina 13 and natural fitness 15) so no mat your being daft by saying age is why their doing crap. their pace is minimum 10, jayos mentally amazing and technically good and has pace, so mr mathew cannon i know it all why is he doing crap when all i tell him to do is play defesnive midfield?!

i am not putting my team up here because you get people who say someone is **** or try to be unique saying someone who is amazing isn't "amazing because his this tall and that fat and all this bllocks

o and mathew, my surman has really good attribues but please tell me why he has averages of 6.78 but my strikers have 7.21 and 7.39?!

as you think you everything mathew but you can't even take southampton up from league 1 somehow!

and saints forever mathew dked, my rb has aggression 17, tackling 12 ,posistioning 12, anticipation 10, pace 12 strength 16 so wtf you onbout you nb

them are my 4 old players my only ones

haha, u just told me you had 4 old ones not 3, and i just checked, you had 5 players over 31 in first 11 at the start of the season you liar ! So that makes me right.

And your thick i never said there doing crap because they are old, i said you cant epect to win everygame because they will get very tired at the end of every match because they are old (not rubbish) So that makes me right.

And the thing about surman ? so basically if he has good attributes he should be playing good ? if he is doing rubbish in games that means the games daft ? and if he's on poor form compared to another player who is on good form and he had worse attributes that means the games daft ? NO !, Your making yourself look silly, none of the stuff you mentioned about me in your post is true.

And you know i can take Saints up, you know i haven't had a proper go yet, you know im better than you at fm, always have been, all you do is moan and moan and moan, and you can say look whos in the prem, but thats because i take my time with my games, we will see where i finish at the end of the season :

And you ain't that good of a manager, god knows how many attempts you had had trying to get walsall up, you know why u fail ? because you have no money and there team is rubbish, which makes your a turd manager like u am anyway :)

remember when i was watford and you was doin **** with someone, and i was top of the league by far with no money !! and your team expectation was higher than mine and you was in the bottom half haha, proves how **** you clearly am, Well done for gettin norwich up though :)

But when you say league 1, it just makes me think if i got to the prem i wouldnt say that to him because i dont feel the need to try and rub it in that im a better manager on fm, because i know for a fact i am, where as you don't, thats why you rub it in :)

Thanks.

you know for a fact you am but i took a media prediction 17 side in championship up tp premier league and stayed up at moment, you have not finished a season yet, so you can't say your better when you haven't even finished a season because of before on different football manager games, i'm better than you on fm 11, league 1 :) and no i didn't go up with walsall because i had no money, their team is ****, and their is teams like charlton, plymouth, brighton and that, i'd have to be a compltete geek to take walsall up.

sort your team out league 1 manager

as i am a

PREMIER LEAGUE MANAGER

na na na na na na na na

eat my £27 million!

Archived