Interfering Chairmen

I am manager og Hearts in the SPL and my chairman is Roman Romanov. At the start of my second season the chairman has agreed a link with Manchester City without consulting me and has agreed to a young player coming in on loan (not a good one by Man Citys standards). As I have never seen this before in the game, but know that chairmen have different personalities, does this class him as an interfering chariman who will do other things behind the managers back, ie will he start to interfere with team selection etc...

Totally, if any chairman was to start doing stuff like that I'd expect it to be Romanov.

Im glad this is in the game. I wonder what else he will do and I hope that if it gets too much and I decide to resign I can issue a press release to the fans explaining why I cant work under him. I hope also now there is a link with Man City I can approach them and get some playes on loan

Isn't that the nutter that threatened to sell the whole team if they lost a game?

yah, and then the next day their rival fans started posting pictures of players on ebay, that was a crazy week for scottish football xD

Archived