I'm back baby....

Here's the low down...

Not played FM properly since the 2009 game, thoroughly enjoyed taking my Derby County team to the top. Loved playing the game, loved surfing the net on the forums and chatting and having a good old bit of banter with people. But the past couple of years I've missed out on quite a lot of the FM action and i'm determined to get back into it.

Now I've downloaded the demo for this years series to see what the new game play is like.

I would love a bit of heads up on whats new, whats changed, any key things that I need to know from a 'gamers' perspective. Not just what SI say have changed, I wanna know from you guys, the people that matter!

Look forward to hearing from some of you.

welcome back.

if you've not played since 09 you're in for a treat.

For a start the game processes much faster then 09, there's the agents to deal with and real time conversations with the players.

All in all, i'd give the game a go mate.

thanks for the advice guys,

been playing the demo and its pretty awesome! i do enjoy the features with negotiations with contracts, very good. And i like the constant advice coming from backroom staff, would be very useful if i was managing a team i wasnt familiar with.

bugs are always a problem but we learn to live with them, already gettin annoyed with the constant dribble about people moaning about it a bit too much! yeah it can be a bit annoying but SI cant keep everything perfect, its a ridiculously huge databse..

thanks guys..

anybody else got anything to say about FM 2011 so far i should know?

start low. I am tipping this years to be the best for LLM. You can sign some decent players by talking to the agents and offering them a bit of cash. Asking your board to negotiate a signing for you if you dont have the funds is great too!

I agree Aussieant, my Droyslden save has been immense so far, relaly enjoying it :)

Archived