Weekly/Monthly Transfer List Update

Neji

Just been playing FM and realise that atm, I'm constantly checking out the transfer list to make sure I don't miss out on any decent players.

So, how about a new feature where you can get your assistant to compile a report about the transfer list? It would simply be a weekly or monthly news item that told you if there were any new players transfer listed that may be of interest. If there were no new players on the list, you wouldn't get the item.

Also, It may be nice to apply filters to what shows up. Not sure how easy that would be to do but it would be awesome if I could ask my AM to only report to me about young players with potential or maybe even players who he believes to have more than x amount of stars for current potential.

Just been playing FM and realise that atm, I'm constantly checking out the transfer list to make sure I don't miss out on any decent players.

So, how about a new feature where you can get your assistant to compile a report about the transfer list? It would simply be a weekly or monthly news item that told you if there were any new players transfer listed that may be of interest. If there were no new players on the list, you wouldn't get the item.

Also, It may be nice to apply filters to what shows up. Not sure how easy that would be to do but it would be awesome if I could ask my AM to only report to me about young players with potential or maybe even players who he believes to have more than x amount of stars for current potential.

I like it. I find myself often doing the same and such addition would be quite useful and time saving. :thup:

I think this is something that should also be available under the scouting options, i.e. allowing you to dedicate one scout to monitoring the free transfer players or the transfer list to keep you updated on quality players becoming available.

Would have thought it would be easy to implement that way as you can already select them to scout various different competitions/countries.

Archived