Are the star rating working for graphics and speed?

Asking this because my 3d graphics rating was 4 and a half stars. I quit the game and started a new one now it 3 stars.

mine change on the preferences section for the 3D graphics, i dunno about the ones when you are selecting your elagues for a new game because i havent got the full game yet, I'd be suprised if they didnt work by now werent they introduced in FM 09?

I know it's good enough, i'm just confused that it's gone from nearly 5 star 3d to 3 star 3d. The 3d rating shouldn't change no matter howmuch i've got running should it? I'm actually on the full fm 2011 game.

I think that power options make a lot of difference to the stars.

Yeah, I'm guessing you are on a laptop that was plugged in and is now on battery power?

No he is on a desktop.

W7 and Vista have a power level High perf, balanced and saver. They are present on both laptops and desktops.

ok i'll pm you, how do you want me to do it? I can get 80,000 players and all leagues in view only and a good few in full detail if that's good?

ok if i run every country and leaue 16 countries in full detail and the rest in view only with a large database i get 2 star performance. I get 5 star for my pc. (71000 players)

But if i then change the detail level when i start it would be quicker. Or i could have more countries playable.

ok if i run every country and leaue 16 countries in full detail and the rest in view only with a large database i get 2 star performance. I get 5 star for my pc. (71000 players)

But if i then change the detail level when i start it would be quicker. Or i could have more countries playable.

OK thats seems brilliant. Thanks :):thup:

Archived