Got it today, but can't install?

Just got my FM2011 in the mailbox..

as i tried to install in through STEAM just after i enter the product key i get a message that "the game can't be installed since it hasn't been released yet"...and i know, the official release date is tomorrow, but i think this is a little bit wierd, since if it not untill tomorrow, why do they send it today? talk about teasing the **** out of us!

anyway..just wanted to doublecheck, since reading on the forum a lot of people seem to have gotten the game AND been able to install it? is this just my bad luck or is this the way it should be?

When you put the disc in if it isnt working on steam for you then just click the install offline button instead. It will install fully but means that you have to keep the disc in the drive when you are playing. Well atleast to start/load you game. :)

Same for me, and i want to play through steam for achivements. Does anybody know if it will be online at midnight and if so will it come with the patch? Miles talked about a midnight release at Tesco so i hope he tuck this into consideration and made plans to make the patch available after midnight otherwise it's pointless.

Same for me, and i want to play through steam for achivements. Does anybody know if it will be online at midnight and if so will it come with the patch? Miles talked about a midnight release at Tesco so i hope he tuck this into consideration and made plans to make the patch available after midnight otherwise it's pointless.

I'd like to think the patch would be released at midnight with the game, it's the only thing that makes sense really given 90% of people will want it before they start playing.

Archived