FM 2009 american league expansion

To Sports Interactive

I would like to see an expansion on the American leagues.

There currently is only 1 league (MLS), but I would like to see playable United Soccer Leagues First Division (USL-1) and the United Soccer Leagues Second Division (USL-2) and lower leagues if possible.

I know you would't be able to get, promoted too or relegated from the MLS but this doesn't bother me, all other people that would love to see more US leagues.

Thank You for reading this Thread

To Sports Interactive

I would like to see an expansion on the American leagues.

There currently is only 1 league (MLS), but I would like to see playable United Soccer Leagues First Division (USL-1) and the United Soccer Leagues Second Division (USL-2) and lower leagues if possible.

I know you would't be able to get, promoted too or relegated from the MLS but this doesn't bother me, all other people that would love to see more US leagues.

Thank You for reading this Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Doruk:

I think SI needs to perfect the MLS before venturing out into any other leagues based in the Nnrthern Americas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The USL1 and 2 are much more like the regular leagues than the MLS. No draft, no crazy wierd transfers. (My local team is the Portland Timbers)

My local team is the Rattlers, they play about 5 miles away...they're in the USDL though, the 4th level of the pyramid so to speak. I'm not really interested in it being that deep, and with no way from the USL to the MLS I wonder what would be the point of including anything below it.

Archived