Weird Regens

I've just started a game as Valencia, and got quite an unusual regen, at least I think so. He's GK, who is English/Polish(born in Smethwick) called Piotr Grzelak. Who is black. I just find this to be quite odd. Firstly as he's been generated in a country that's neither of his 2 nationalities, and that his ethnicity isn't in keeping with his background/name. Am I alone in finding this odd? I realise things like this can and do happen in real life, but it's still weird.

All this aside, he's a very promising player.

287qix0.jpg

2k4y35.jpg

Also, share your own odd regens.

I see nothing wrong here. His polish father moved to England and produced a child with a black English woman. Thus, we have a black kid with English and Polish as nationalities. Then the family moved to Spain because one of the parents got a job there. Maybe a bit far-fetched but not completely impossible.

I see nothing wrong here. His polish father moved to England and produced a child with a black English woman. Thus, we have a black kid with English and Polish as nationalities.

lol I dont think anyone said it was wrong...the OP said it was weird, which it sort of is, as the lad has certainly had an upbringing hat must have been influenced by a variety of cultires.

I see nothing wrong here. His polish father moved to England and produced a child with a black English woman. Thus, we have a black kid with English and Polish as nationalities. Then the family moved to Spain because one of the parents got a job there. Maybe a bit far-fetched but not completely impossible.

Wasn't saying it was wrong. Just odd, unusual. I can easily see how it might have happened.

Very possible in today's day and age I reckon.

Lots of people have mixed blood now with multiculturalism and globalisation.

Archived