Football Manager 2011 Preview

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/footballmanager2011/404/preview.html

Another year, another Football Manager and in essence nothing has changed. Being somebody who’s invested over 250 hours in Football Manager 2010 alone, it’s difficult for Sports Interactive to come up with anything shock-inducing. The days of major overhauls are over – football management titles have almost reached a plateau. Every year is more about the tweaking of the experience rather than attempting to reinvent the ball.

your joking right? There have been major changes to almost every aspect of the game. Can you please post me 5 games that get released every year that dont tweak but actually 'reinvent the ball.'

If it aint broke, dont fix it, 95% of people on here firmly believe that FM10 is the best FM to date - see here

But you can have your opinion as always :)

your joking right? There have been major changes to almost every aspect of the game. Can you please post me 5 games that get released every year that dont tweak but actually 'reinvent the ball.'

If it aint broke, dont fix it, 95% of people on here firmly believe that FM10 is the best FM to date - see here

It's actually a very positive review if you read it :)! Looking forward to the 5th November, long weekend booked and partner briefed to be on baby duty whilst I lock myself away for 4 days! :D

I'll back this reply 100%

Fm10 was the best in the series ever (IMHO!) and the new features in this one is going to make it even more exciting!

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/footballmanager2011/404/preview.html

Another year, another Football Manager and in essence nothing has changed. Being somebody who’s invested over 250 hours in Football Manager 2010 alone, it’s difficult for Sports Interactive to come up with anything shock-inducing. The days of major overhauls are over – football management titles have almost reached a plateau. Every year is more about the tweaking of the experience rather than attempting to reinvent the ball.

You'll buy it.

your joking right? There have been major changes to almost every aspect of the game.
I'll back this reply 100%

Fm10 was the best in the series ever (IMHO!) and the new features in this one is going to make it even more exciting!

Seconded.

The game has got better and better over the years, with some major improvements along the way. This years inclusion of DLR, including prize money, is fantastic.

I have already booked two weeks off work starting on November 5th. I am seriously considering quitting my job to become a fulltime Football Manager. My girlfriend just says( when I mention the new game coming out), "Oh great! More time spent playing your silly football game!"

But I tell her, at least my game is quiet. I could be like other blokes and have on COD or Halo or something, games that make lots of noise AND take up the television!

Archived