Showing 1st team players fm 2010

Hi,

That only lets me filter the position. I mean like in the reserve sqaud you only see the reserves and the u18 you only see the u18's but in the main squad it shows all of these instead of just the first team. Is there any way of only showing the first team players?

Thanks.

As dafuge says, you Untick the options for 'reserves' and 'under 18s' and this will leave you with only first team players.

If you have given any reserves or under 18 players a place in your 1st team squad and you dont want them to appear, de select them and they will return to their respective squads.

Hi,

That only lets me filter the position. I mean like in the reserve sqaud you only see the reserves and the u18 you only see the u18's but in the main squad it shows all of these instead of just the first team. Is there any way of only showing the first team players?

Thanks.

It should be as Dafuge says. Go onto your team's 1st team screen and then the 'Show Filters' and it should be the top option named 'Squads'.

after unticking them if they are still in a position in the first team they wont disappear until u unpick them and possably leave tactics and then go back to it. if none of the above answers helped then im stumped.

screenie would help alot xD

Archived