How often do genuine wonderkids appear

By genuine wonderkids, I mean players who are top class pretty much in the first season, maybe second they appear. People who would be comparable to Messi, Fabregas. In game terms, perhaps a regen who has 160+ CA( I don't know what Messi or Fabregas had as their CA at the start of their careers, but you know what I mean).

On last years game, I remember one player, who I signed straight a world class Swiss left winger whose surname was Burmeister, though he appeared at age 18-19(I forget), don't know if that accounts for things. On my long term save on this years, I've had a few players who've been world class in their teens, though that was usually by age 18-19, not 15-16.

Thoughts? This just popped into my head to be honest, as I'm playing a newish save with Arsenal, and thinking how much I'd love to see a world class English regen appear at a club to replace Gallas in the next couple of season. Unlikely as that may be.

In the 2nd year of my game a regen appeared, a Ukrainian AMR, who developed very fast, and at age 22 had virtual replica stats of Messi, except is Messi was an 18, the Ukrainian would be a 19, etc. He was BETTER than Messi!

And currently I have a similar thing with one of my Serbian strikers. He is like Aguero but much better, with faster pace and better finishing.

It does happen fairly often. Although some re-gens can often seem to have terrible stats, you do get some gems as the game goes on.

Wonderkids appear often enough. In my game which, has very few players (about 7000) I'd say at the very least one wonderkid per season. But I've seen seasons where there were 8 or 9 wonderkids. it depends.

Plus there are a lot of young players that if developed right eventually become wonderkids

Wonderkids appear often enough. In my game which, has very few players (about 7000) I'd say at the very least one wonderkid per season. But I've seen seasons where there were 8 or 9 wonderkids. it depends.

Plus there are a lot of young players that if developed right eventually become wonderkids

Very true.

Actually I have found 2 CMs just last week, 1 who is 16 and the other a year older, who are look good enough to start for some of the best teams in the world right now. The 16 year old was at stoke so I snatched him up immediately. The 17 year old is at espanyol so I don't have to worry about barca sniffing around for the time being lol

Was looking through my Spurs u18s yesterday in the second season. Found a sixteen year old striker with a finishing of 16, pace of 15 and composure of 13. Played him in a Carling Cup game against Middlesbrough. He didn't score but he could walk into any team in the prem with the right mentor and the right training. I'm thinking of Pavlyuchenko right now :D

signed 1 myself. my scouts gave him a 3 star rating, looked fairly good on the stats. cost me 8m from banfield in argentina. he had helped them finish 2nd in the league and was a regular player.

joined me at 18 in the summer of 2014. hes scored over 70 goals for me so far in just over 2 seasons in all competitions. but his raise has been really good. hes 17+ in all the main areas and now rated 4 1/2 stars on my coach reports. the fact that he beat messi to champions league player of the season at the age of 19 shows how good he really is.

Archived