Logging In.

I'm unsure as to where this post should be so please forgive if it is in the wrong place. Up to last evening, whenever I logged in, my logging in details, email address and password boxes, where in the top left of the screen. No problem at all. As of late last evening the log in boxes had been moved to the opposite side of the screen and are now much smaller. Entering my email and password is still all right but trying to click on the 'log in' button is rather difficult. The reason being that it is now much smaller and when I try to click on it it gets covered over with the forums action button. To log in, I need to approach the 'log in' button from underneath. From there I am just able to see enough of the 'log in' button to actually log in. Also, the forum screen is now wider and narrower than before. Has anyone else got the same situation or have I been infected with something evil? All else on my pc seems to be in full working order. Kind regards.

Same problem.

The only way I can sign in is to press reply to message first. Something is covering the log in button at the top of the page.

I seem to only have a few mins before it logs me straight out again too.

Archived