Harder ? Larger ?

I assume you're referring to FMH PSP?

Harder - I wouldn't expect the game to become 'harder' anytime soon, not by a notable margin. The difficultly level of FMH was always supposed to be more in line with the older CM's than FM PC and I think that balance is fine right now. I don't find FMH to be too easy nor too difficult.

Larger - It's hard to make the database significantly larger due to PSP memory limitations.

• 4 weeks later...
what I dont get is that People can get Loads of memory for their psp. And for the PSP GO i think that has like 8GB Internal Memory so why cant it go faster. Fifa has it. They have a huge DB aswell as a Decent 3d Gameplay.

I think you're confusing storage capacity with system memory. As far as I know the PSP Go (and PSP-2000/3000) has 64mb of system memory. So while you could physically store a much larger DB (although it would also have to fit on a 1.8gb UMD disc also), there wouldn't be enough memory to process the additional player data, or at the very least it would impact the speed of the game so that you would have to wait much longer when clicking the 'continue' button.

I assume the reason FIFA copes is that for the main part of the game, it only has to worry about the 22 players on the field. With FM it has to constantly go through the whole player DB updating the player data (increasing/decreasing attributes, value, morale, game stats, transfers, etc).

Few more questions :)

1. Where can i find some update for FMH 2009 ?

2. Is FMHi's database larger than the one from PSP version ?

3. I heard rumors that in FMH 11 will be more players from Serbia,Slovakia,Czech etc. Is that true ?

4. Is there gonna be 'more advanced' editor for FMH11 ?

Cheers ;)

Few more questions :)

1. Where can i find some update for FMH 2009 ?

2. Is FMHi's database larger than the one from PSP version ?

3. I heard rumors that in FMH 11 will be more players from Serbia,Slovakia,Czech etc. Is that true ?

4. Is there gonna be 'more advanced' editor for FMH11 ?

1. Google or ask dec i think he did one ages ago.

2. Not really, depends what leagues you load. And more missing players have been added e.g. Joe Hart

3. Possibly but I doubt it.

4. Nope, sorry.

Happy to help :)

• 3 weeks later...
Will FMH 2011 be harder than FMH 2010/FMH 2009 ?

I certainly hope it isn't harder. I actually stopped playing FMH 2010 months ago. I managed to get my team promoted back into the Premiership, and then finished between 6th and 8th over four seasons (so only qualified for europe once), then started to realise that I wasn't going to be able to take them any further (i.e. Champion's League), so I stopped playing. Ok, maybe I should have gone to another team instead, but it just doesn't matter as much then.

As unfortunate as it is, FMH 2011 may be the first FMH game I don't buy.

Archived